Marketing Your Luxury Home
For more than 25 years, The Home Discovery Team has been delivering a quality real estate experience. Your agent will provide the luxury of boutique-style, personalized service and manage each detail—from specialized market knowledge to pricing, marketing, negotiating and closing your sale.
Marketing is a blend of art and science
We excel at bringing both together in a plan that attracts and motivates luxury buyers. Our flexible, four-pronged approach is designed to deliver the perfect marketing mix and generate maximum exposure for your luxury property.
- Personalized Marketing Plan
- Haute Print Marketing
- Luxury Online Marketing
- Relationship Marketing
Personalized Marketing Plan
Our integrated marketing approach is carefully designed to give your home maximum exposure to qualified buyers. With over 90% of buyers searching on the internet, our agents use online tools to find the right buyer in conjunction with creative strategies to reach buyers outside traditional outlets.
In order for your home to receive maximum benefit from its prominent placement on key websites, our team ensures your property is shown to its best advantage. All properties represented receive:
- Professional photography
- A professional video tour of your home highlighting its most alluring features
- A professionally designed color brochure
- A stand-alone website with a unique URL (e.g., http://123mainstreet.com/)
- Detailed property description on homediscoveryteam.com
- Syndication to over 250 of the most popular real estate search engines nationally and internationally, including:
- Print Advertising in Koenig & Rubloff’s Sunday Tribune Advertisement and the Pioneer Press
- “Just Listed” Postcards to Area Residents
- eCard email Marketing to over 5,000 Top Luxury Agents
- Broker-to-broker marketing within The Home Discovery Team’s extensive network of personal agent contacts
- Property details displayed on the Multiple Listing Service available to all Chicago area agents
Haute Print Advertising
While research shows that most consumers begin their search online, there is a core group of luxury print publications that continue to reach luxury home buyers. Our team will strategically place luxury properties in select magazines and complement the personalized marketing plan with a strong online presence. Some of the prominent publications in which we engage with upscale homeowners include:
- The Wall Street Journal
- Michigan Avenue Magazine
- Sheridan Road Magazine
- Forest & Bluff Magazine
- Glancer Magazine
- Robb Report Magazine
- LUXE Interiors & Design Magazine
Luxury On-Line Advertising
Our website allows your property’s features and photos to be easily shared with potential buyers and brokers, locally and around the world. Your luxury property images and listing details are distributed to a vast network of 250 partner websites, including:
- LuxuryRealEstate.com: A Webby Award Honoree, LuxuryRealEstate.com is the most-viewed luxury real estate website in the world and receives more than 3.5 million page views per month. This site showcases more than 60,000 luxury properties with an average price of $2,500,000 USD, earning us the honor of being named “Forbes Favorite” for several years. The site has also been ranked by high-net-worth U.S. consumers as “Best Website,” according to the Luxury Institute LLC, an independent research firm.
- Chicago Magazine Real Estate Look Book: The Home Diwscovery Team’s luxury listings are Featured Properties on this popular website created and distributed by the publishers of Chicago magazine.
Broker-to-Broker Marketing: Research shows that most luxury property buyers work with a real estate agent. Our team focuses on this important agent audience through Twitter, Facebook, customized email announcements, networking through office meetings, our extensive network of personal agent contacts. We have found these tools to be very effective to introduce our luxury properties to the broker community and to publicize broker open houses.
Direct to Buyer Marketing: We go one step further to promote our listings by maximizing our extensive luxury agent network through social media, direct mail and targeted email marketing. With our deep connections to the community, we can reach hundreds of potential home buyers, who may not yet be working with an agent. This effort works in conjunction with other marketing efforts to build awareness and excitement about a new home for sale.